TABLE OF CONTENT
- Collection of data: what type of personal data and personal information do we collect?
- How do we collect personal data and personal information (navigational information)?
- How do we use the personal data and personal information we collect?
- What choices do you have about your personal data and personal information?
- We never sell your personal data and personal information
- How do we make changes to this policy?
- How, and how long do we store personal data and personal information on you?
- Security of your personal data and personal information
- Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Disclosure of Data
1. COLLECTION OF DATA: WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you give your active consent to us, we at Zootexnia (data controller) will collect and analyze personal data to be able to:
- Construct a profile of you with the goal of better understanding how we can send and show you marketing information that’s valuable to you
- Improve and develop the marketing information and offers available for you at our web pages
- Store personal data in order for us to understand a historical context relating to the business relationship
- Construct profiles to be able to identify customers
- Provide customer service
The information we collect in forms (information you provide yourself) includes the following (personal data and personal information):
- Basic personal data and personal information like your name, position and title, employer, and contact details (e-mail and phone)
- Information on the customer relationship: marketing permissions, historical orders and contact with customer support
You are not forced to place personal data and personal information at our digital platforms, but if you do not you may find a reduced number of our services available to you.
The information we collect through cookies and tracking codes includes the following:
- Information of your activity on our web pages, including web browser configuration and IP address, through cookies set on your web browser and computer (see chapter 9)
- Information relating to your use of our technical platforms (all Zootexnia’s digital channels), like what device (PC/phone/tablet), IP address, operating system, web browser, screen size etc.)
Our channels are not meant for, nor targeting children under the age of 13. We are not consciously storing any person data on children under the age of 13, if you believe we do so please contact our contact person (see “what choices do you have about your personal information” for more information).
3. HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Zootexnia uses the collection of data with the purpose of storing it, construct a profile of you, and analyze your personal data to provide better services to you and make relevant marketing information available. In the process of doing so, we are sharing your personal data (see chapter 1) with the following business partners of Zootexnia:
- Google, Inc. (for the purpose of analyzing web page visitor behavior, conducting re-marketing/re-targeting, and analyzing video/podcast visitor behavior)
- Distributors and other commercial partners of Zootexnia
We deliver services to you
- E-mail news information
- E-mail with downloads available
- Customer service
Compliance with law
- We are processing personal data when required by applicable laws, for instance accounting and providing of information when required by authorities
- We may process personal data to ensure the security in our digital channels.
- We may also process personal data to unveil misuse or misconduct
- We may also use other data you have disclosed, provided you have consented.
4. WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data and personal information:
- Know what personal data we have stored on you
- Require that wrong, unnecessary, lacking or out of date personal data and personal information is corrected or removed
- Opt out and withdraw your consent (please note that this action may limit our ability to provide our full services to you)
- Deactivate collection of data by Google Analytics
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your personal data and personal information. If you have given us personal data and personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com if you want to do one or more of the following:
- Erase your personal data stored within our system
- Receive the personal data we have stored on you in our system
You can at all times enter Googles Ads setting page and change your settings and opt-out for Googles cookies tracking and ads personalization, as well as change your data storage.
5. WE NEVER SELL YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Zootexnia (data controller) will not share your personal data to a third party not being a business partner. Zootexnia (data controller) will not sell the personal data and personal information to third parties, only store and process it for analytical, communication and marketing (including re-marketing/re-targeting) and profile building purposes.
6. HOW DO WE MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
7. HOW, AND HOW LONG DO WE STORE PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION ON YOU?
We are storing the personal data for the period of time it takes to fulfil the tasks in section 3.
The data is stored as long as you have an active relation to us, meaning; being a customer, actively engaged with us on social channels, digital platforms or digital forms. The relationship is deemed active if it has been so within the last 24 months.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our web pages are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), ensuring that personal information you provide us with on these web pages are secured. The security measures also include protected software systems, protected hardware and offices and personnel. We are actively doing risk analyses with subsequent risk mitigations if necessary.
9. COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
10. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Zootexnia (data controller) will not disclose your personal data to law enforcement unless required by law. Should law enforcement contact Zootexnia (data controller) with a demand for your personal data, Zootexnia (data controller) will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from you. If compelled to disclose your personal data to law enforcement, then Zootexnia (data controller) will promptly notify you and provide you a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
Upon receipt of any other third-party request for your personal data, Zootexnia (data controller) will promptly notify you unless prohibited by law. If Zootexnia (data controller) is not required by law to disclose your personal data and personal information, Zootexnia (data controller) will reject the request. If Zootexnia (data controller) is compelled to disclose the requested personal data and personal information, Zootexnia (data controller) will attempt to redirect the third party to request your personal data from you.